Originally developed in 1937, the menstrual cup is worn inside the vagina during menstruation to collect menstrual fluid directly. It is a cost-saving and eco-friendly alternative to menstrual pads or tampons. Made of latex, silicone or TPE, the cup is reusable and designed to last for up to 10 years.
• Avoid vaginal irritation and allergy
Made of medical-grade silicone or TPE, a non-friendly environment for bacteria, the menstrual cup is perfect for women with a sensitve mucous.
• Avoid dryness and vaginal yeast infection
While tampons absorb menstrual fluid, the Cup collects it. This means that it does not interfere with your healthy vaginal environment.
• Menstrual Cups have - in contrast to tampons - never been connected to the toxic shock syndrome
TSS is a potentially fatal illness caused by a bacterial toxin in wounds or the vaginal mucosa.
• The Menstrual Cup does not contain any absorbency gels, additives or perfumes.
• The Menstrual Cup allows women to feel clean and secure
Using the Menstrual Cup, no odour is released because the menstrual flow is not exposed to air.
• Invisible and save protection
Live without interruptions. The Cup can be worn continuously for up to 12 hours during any activity, including swimming, sports, and sleeping.
• Recommended for women from the first period
Menstrual Cups are available in several sizes, colors and designs.
• Requires less changing
The Menstrual Cup’s capacity to collect menstrual fluid is larger than the capacity of conventional products.
• Perfect for travelling
Save suitcase space and never get caught short.
• Protects the environment
In a ten year span, a woman will use 3,250 tampons or sanitary pads - or just one menstrual cup.
• The Menstrual Cup is a cost saving alternative to conventional menstrual products.
In a ten year span, a woman will spend 300 dollars using conventional menstrual products.
Brand Lunette Me Luna
Price $ 49.- $ 29.-
Made in Finland Germany
Material medical thermoplastic
silicone elastomer (TPE)